PROGRAMS for the RECOVERY(New dates yet to be set)
- : Jean-Claude Orfali Cabaret Connexion Master Classes Spring 2020
- : Spider Saloff Cabaret Connexion Master Classes Spring 2020
- : "Hello! Goodbye!" the third of our SongShop salon series
- : Angelina Reaux Cabaret Connexion Master Classes Spring 2020
- : Angelina Reaux sings for the Chicago Paris Cabaret Connexion
- : Clotilde Rullaud Cabaret Connexion Master Classes Spring 2020
- : Faith Prince offers a master class for the Cabaret Connexion
- : "Future Perfect" opera preview and Q & A
- : "Future Perfect" opera premiere the Transcendence Triptych at Vittum Theatre
- FUTURE PERFECT - a modern tale of transcendence inspired by Chicago youth
- Excerpts from OUTSIDE THE RING the Max Schmeling-Joe Louis friendship that defied two nations
- Excerpts from RECONCILIATIONan incredible story of restorative justice
THE TRANSCENDENCE TRIPTYCH JUNE 24 to 28, 2020
JUNE 1, 2020
A free preview of 3 new operas for today, with Q & A. Details forthcoming.
The world premiere with a fully realized, professional production in Chicago, mounted at the Vittum Theater, 1014 N Noble Street in the heart of Chicago.
THE TRANSCENDENCE TRIPTYCH
JUNE 24 to 28, 2020
Learn about the opera at www.bellissimaopera.com. Tickets go on sale as of March 15 at vittumtheater.org -->
Bellissima Opera Artistic Director
Christine Steyer: 1-773-531-7927
Cabaret Connexion Artistic Director
Claudia Hommel: 1-773-509-9360
Working in Concert is a not-for-profit performing arts alliance of collaborative projects for cabaret, opera and song.
To receive news from Working In Concert:
Please note, Gmail users may find our newsletters in the incoming Promotions folder.
Our newsletters are generated by MadMimi or Constant Contact and you may unsubscribe at any time.