PROGRAMS for the RECOVERY
SongShop online sessions are described below.
Future Perfect” opera premiere — Tales of Transcendence comes to Vittum Theater, June 23-27, 2021
(New dates yet to be set)
- Jean-Claude Orfali — Cabaret Connexion Master Classes
- Spider Saloff — Cabaret Connexion Master Classes
- “Hello! Goodbye!” — the third of our SongShop salon series
- Angelina Reaux — Cabaret Connexion Master Classes
- Angelina Reaux sings for the Chicago Paris Cabaret Connexion
- Clotilde Rullaud — Cabaret Connexion Master Classes
- Faith Prince offers a master class for the Cabaret Connexion
- “Future Perfect” opera preview and Q & A
Oct 3, 2021 @ 3:00pm
Directors: Daniel Johnson, David Stephens
Music Director: Elizabeth Doyle
Where it all began…in Paris and Chicago. Spotlighting the exchange off cultures from Montmartre to State Street, and the extraordinary contribution of African American music and musicians to the evolution of Chicago-style Cabaret.
Featuring: Cynthia Clarey, Evelyn Danner, Patrick Davis, Elizabeth Doyle, Sean Harris, Claudia Hommel, Lynne Jordan, Ava Logan, Tammy McCann, LaShera Moore and David Stephens
Haven Entertainment Center
923 E. 43rd St.
Chicago, IL 60653
(Parking lot west of building)
Admission is Free (limited seating). Tickets available at chicagocabaret.org.
All guests must show proof of vaccination. Masks required while not seated. Appetizers and drinks available for purchase. Donations of any size gratefully accepted.
#YearOfChicagoMusic concert series