PROGRAMS for the RECOVERY
SongShop online sessions are described below.
Future Perfect” opera premiere — Tales of Transcendence comes to Vittum Theater, June 23-27, 2021
(New dates yet to be set)
- Jean-Claude Orfali — Cabaret Connexion Master Classes
- Spider Saloff — Cabaret Connexion Master Classes
- “Hello! Goodbye!” — the third of our SongShop salon series
- Angelina Reaux — Cabaret Connexion Master Classes
- Angelina Reaux sings for the Chicago Paris Cabaret Connexion
- Clotilde Rullaud — Cabaret Connexion Master Classes
- Faith Prince offers a master class for the Cabaret Connexion
- “Future Perfect” opera preview and Q & A
We all deserve a Brand New Day and what better than celebrating it with more than a dozen songs, a Valentine’s Day bouquet from some of our favorite performers.
Doors open at 2:30 p.m. for a meet and greet with artists via Zoom. The concert will stream at 3 p.m. After the concert, the Zoom room will remain open for a second meet and greet.
Song List includes:
Suzanne (Leonard Cohen)
Beautiful City (Godspell)
I’m in Love With a Wonderful Guy (South Pacific)
What A Beautiful Morning (Oklahoma)
Where Did All the Music Go (by the composer of our forthcoming operas, David Shenton)
Wonderful Day (Johnny Mercer)
Brand New Day (by Noel Nicola) – Cuban Nueva Cancion
I Can See Clearly Now (Johnny Nash)
Hello to the New Me (Drew Gasparini)
Out There (Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame)
We Look to You (“The Prom”)
You’ll Never Walk Alone (Carousel)
Blue Skies (Irving Berlin)
It’s a Good Day (Peggy Lee)
What a Difference a Day Makes (Maria Grever of Mexico)
Suggested donation: $15 to $25, however no donation is too small nor too big. Become a VIP supporter of our SongShop Scholarship Fund by donating $35 or more.
Be sure to Register at our RSVP page to receive your link to the livestream.
Call 773.509.9360 for more information.