We are looking forward to seeing you at the Talking to Petals & Strangers concert.
- Location: 4730 N Hamlin Ave (at the corner of Giddings). We are five houses south of Lawrence Ave (the #81 bus route), 4 blocks east of Pulaski and 8 blocks west of Kimball (end of the Brown Line).
- Parking permits for Zone 107 will be provided at the gate
- While we have plenty of folding and patio chairs, we encourage you to bring your favorite lawn chair.
- Wine and light beverages will be provided.
- Plan to arrive between 3:30 and 3:45. The show will begin at 4 PM in two acts.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- RAIN DATE is SUNDAY, August 21 at 2 PM!
Bring another friend! Online sales will end August 20 at noon
Many methods of payment are acceptable, however cash and checks (to Working In Concert) are preferred.
For further information, don’t hesitate to call Claudia Hommel at 773-509-9360.
To make another reservation, visit HERE